We had planned to drive to Arizona the day after Christmas. Dan's brother Dave and his girlfriend Kelsey had to get back to North Carolina just after Christmas, so we had to rethink everything. We decided that Dan & Ken would fly to Arizona to spend 3 days there before Christmas. After I got over being sad that we didn't all get to go, I settled into the idea that we could stay home for Christmas for the first time in 8 years! It did make things a lot more relaxed for the holidays. We put up a Christmas tree and actually got to enjoy it and I think the whole month of December seemed a lot less stressful.
Dan & Ken had a blast with their parents, siblings, niece and nephew in Arizona. Dan gave Kelsey his official thumbs up, which is a big deal (just ask my sisters!) They went to The Usery Park shooting range and practiced shooting. I HATE guns and I'm not sure I would've gone if I was there anyway!
Dan & Ken missed a big snowstorm and got back just in time for Christmas Eve...








0 comments:
Post a Comment