Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My birthday (was cancelled!)

I've officially hit the age where I might want to start skipping birthdays... NO, I'm not 40 yet, but I'm getting there. My birthday was on a Saturday, so we had Ashlyn & Corey's basketball games, went grocery shopping and to Costco. I came home to find this amazing "Celebrate" banner from Amanda. I've wanted one of these since she auctioned one off at our RS Service Auction! I can't wait to hang it in our entryway for all our family's birthdays! Amanda, you are so talented!
That night Dan took me out to celebrate. We had a very romantic dinner at The Village Tavern with some of the most incredible food I've ever eaten. We even had Banana-Nutella Crepes for dessert! Next, we went to Madcap Theatre for some improv. Dan & I used to go an improv theatre in Salt Lake that we loved when we were dating, but we haven't been since. It was a great night and I loved laughing with Dan... 
The next week, a few friends and I met at Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. I feel so blessed to have such incredible friends! All this fun is almost worth having another birthday:)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...