I don't know about your families, but our family has tried so many different job charts, I've lost count. I always expect my kids to help and work, but it seemed like we were really needing a system that would last.
Before Christmas, Dan & I bought the kids some job charts that have really improved things around our house. Ashlyn & Corey have actually been somewhat excited about doing chores, which is a big deal! They get a little allowance for the chores they do each week so they can save up for things they really want and so they can pay tithing. They have jobs such as emptying and filling the dishwasher, making their beds and setting and clearing the table. Even Claire helps out!
Ashlyn and Corey are saving up to buy a trampoline and I get help with the often mundane chores around the house. It's a win-win situation:)








0 comments:
Post a Comment