So, If you've read my blog even occasionally, you've probably heard me comment on being a team Mom for my kids' sports teams. Dan can't resist coaching, so I've become the Team Mom, often by default. Thankfully, I really enjoy it! Being involved in sports has allowed us to make new friends in all the new places we've lived and I want my kids to be active and learn to be a part of a team. Even so, I'm usually exhausted by the end of each season and I occasionally complain about sports taking over our lives. My hard drive is full of pictures of other people's kids because I can't resist taking pictures when no one else brings a camera to the games! I am working on deleting on the pictures that aren't of my offspring:)
I was shocked to be selected as the National Team Mom of the Week for WePlay last week! A huge thanks to the parents that nominated me! WePlay is the greatest site out there for sports teams. It allows you to post game schedules, reminders, upload pictures and even give props to kids you want to congratulate. Here's the article, if you'd like to read it. This week, I'm going for Mom-who-catches-up-on-laundry! Wish me luck!








3 comments:
Congratulations Alli! I think that you have many more awards headed your way because you are an amazing person!
Congratulations!! You remind me a lot of your Mom--that's a compliment. :) I don't know how you find time to do all of that. It would stress me out. You are amazing!
Wow Alli I am so impressed and not at all surprised.
cute mommy
Post a Comment