Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bedroom makeovers...

It was long-overdue, but last week we finally got Corey a new bed. I should say that getting Claire out of her crib is long overdue. She's 3 1/2 and we had just been leaving the crib rail down so she could get in and out of bed. Corey is getting so tall that his IKEA bunk bed with a slide, though pretty cool, was looking a bit small for him. So, we found a new bed that Corey can have for a long time and we gave Claire Corey's bunk bed. Both kids are happy with their new beds and I had fun picking out new bedding. Now I'm scheming to think of some new decor for their walls...

1 comments:

Kim said...

I love both the rooms....and the new bedding is my all-time fave at Target. I love the owl pillow :) my kids always tell me that I need it for my bed....they know how much I love owls. So cute! Can't wait to see more ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...