So, this week started out really rough for Ashlyn & me. For some reason we fought like little sisters and I was extremely frustrated. We were driving each other crazy. (She reads this blog too, but she'd agree with me;-) Dan suggested that we have a Mommy-daughter date, so on Friday night we went to the Arizona Cardinals/Denver Broncos football game! My Dad has a patient that has great season tickets in the 16th row on the 40th yard line, but this guy lives in Utah and can't make it to every game. The seats were prime! I'd never been to a Cardinals game, so it was exciting to go. Ashlyn talked non-stop all night and I loved it! She ate a frozen lemonade, thought the cheerleaders were "silly," and loved staying up late with me for our night out. Denver won 28-14 and I think Ashlyn & I will have a better week this week. It was just what we needed.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
Looks like great seats! Glad you had a good time, that's my kind of date...a football game.
Talk about a great girls night out! It might have the reverse effect you know, fight with mom and get a Cardinals game out of it:) Just kidding...looks like tons of fun! I'm jealous because I've never been to one. I can hardly wait for Sophia to be old enough to hang out. The other night just her and I went shopping, we were trying on big, silly hats it was fun.
Looks like you had a great night. I would agree with Ashlyn about the "silly" cheerleaders, lol! =)
That is so great that for a mom and daughter outing you went to a football game. I sent Grant and James on a father son outing to the same football game. Except there seats were way up high, not near as good as your seats. You are a cute couple of girls!
Would this work with a two year old? Just kidding. Glad you two had fun! I'll try to make it to the play group or to lunch one of these days.
Alli! I read your blog all the time and see your comments on the myfamily.com website and think so many times how much I need to track you down so our families could get together for dinner or something. Would you want to meet somewhere with our families in the next few days? Cafe Rio maybe? I don't have your phone number or exact address so I don't know how far you are exactly from me, but it can't be that far. I just can't believe I haven't made more of an effort to see you guys since we just live in Mesa! So sorry!!! Would Thursday night (tomorrow) at cafe rio work? Say around 6pm? Email me and let me know your schedule for the next little while.
I love it that you two went! What a sacrfiice for Dan :) We have you guys for stockings so if you have any ideas please send them my way!
Oh how fun! We ♥ D-back games! I bet that meant the world to Ashlyn!
What a great thing to do!! I'm always trying to think of things to do with Lacey and I always forget about sports with my girls. That looks like you had so much fun!!
I am so glad that you two went together and that we were able to get the tickets down to you. Darling pictures, too. I absolutely love your blog.
That is so sweet, she is really growing up! Daughters can be hard, I know I was one, well you were too, but you are a very good mom now also!
I am jealous! I love football games, I bet it was fun to go out one on one with just the girls! I also wanted to say how much fun I had chatting with you at lunch. It's been nice to get to know you better! And I LOVE your new picture header. How did you do that? So creative :)
Thanks Leah! I loved lunch on Friday too. I'm so glad you're back from Texas. I missed you! My new blog header is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements. It's very addicting and fun, but I have a lot to learn:-)
What a great idea! Kid dates are always so much fun and memorable. Thanks so much for the pictures. Jer and Hunter are in Kenya so I'm pretty busy. Love ya! Hillary P.S. Your blog is fabulous!
What a great solution. What a great date. You two look like you had a lot of fun.
Hey thanks for the cute pix by the way!
Post a Comment