July 31st: We enjoyed a morning at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake with all the kids, my sisters Andrea & Lisa, my Mom, and my friends Shelley (Dan's cousin) and Hillary, whom I met when we lived in Torrance, CA. It was a hot day, but so great to see everyone and to let the kids enjoy one of my favorite zoos!
I had to get a picture of Hillary's son Hunter with Ashlyn! They are less than a year apart and had a serious crush on one another when Ashlyn was about 4 years old.
Sidenote: giraffes are still my favorite animal at the zoo! What's your favorite?






1 comments:
I remember going to Hogle Zoo almost every summer as a kid when we'd visit up there. I love see in the giraffes and the elephants and of course you always have to visit the monkeys.
Post a Comment