After leaving Kiddie Kandids empty-handed last week, I called Tami Webb from my ward and asked her to take Claire's first birthday pictures. It was so much easier! Claire was not in the mood for pictures with the photographer at Kiddie Kandids and we had to really work to get a smile out of her for Tami too. She's funny that way. If she's not feeling it, she'll just look you right in the eyes and stare. Tami took some great shots that really showed her personality!
(ABOVE): Just like at her 1st birthday party, Claire wouldn't touch the cake! She was more intrigued with her reflection:-)







9 comments:
She's too cute!
Love the pictures! What a cutie!
Hey Alli,
We didn't get very good pictures at Kiddie Kandids either. So we came home and had our own photo session. I am glad I found your blog, it's so fun to see what your family has been up to.-Cassie Hague
I love them. I thought Tami didn't have a studio???
Al
Claire is a babe just like her mom. I love the pearls and the reflection photos. Your friend clobbers Kiddie Kandids. :)
Andrea is a rock star. Some women just make being a mom look so easy. Are we allowed to hate them? Just kidding love you too Andrea. I love all the thick black hair.
Alli- those pictures are so cute! It's hard to believe that she is growing up so quickly.
Dawn
Cute little baby you have. It's her party, she doesn't have to smile if she doesn't want to. Ok, so I changed the words a bit, you get the idea! Happy Birthday Claire!
Hey Jess...Tami doesn't have a studio. She just sets up a backdrop at her home and has lots of fun props. Much easier than going to a studio. She gives you all the digitals on a CD with copyrights too! ❀
Love the pearls. I will never forget her with the pearls at the bead fair, too funny!
Post a Comment