Monday, August 25, 2008

Germany: Stargate Worlds at Games Conference Leipzig

I don't Blog.  Why you might ask?  Well, I leave that wonderful skill to my wife who will dissect every word that I have typed will surely edit my awful grammar and spelling. Yet, here I am.  Posting about the trip that I just took for my company in Leipzig, Germany.  It was the first chance for me to visit with the European press and talk about Stargate Worlds. We met the press at the train station and rode to the convention in Hummers that we rented for the show.  They really stuck out in Germany as it was easily the biggest car most people had ever seen.  The press loved riding in the back and filming the entire experience.  Overall, it was a great press opportunity for the game and I enjoyed doing a little sightseeing while I was there.  Found out that Johann Sebastian Bach was buried in a church there.  Who would have thunk I would find Bach in Leipzig, Germany? 

4 comments:

Em said...

Oh...so jealous...nuff said.

California Banry's said...

That's very cool Dan. Will you still remember us all when you're big and famous! Very cool hummer!

Alli grins said...

Poor guy who married an English major! Sheesh! We sure missed you, Dan. Glad you had such a fun week. I'm trying to forget about all that German chocolate you brought us;-) Now, if we can only get you to stop waking up at 4 AM because of that jet lag...

Lisa said...

This sounds like so much fun! My Dave will be so jealous because Germany is on his top 5 places to visit list. Although he would be more interested in the Auto Bahn and the BMW plant than Bach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...