Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can see clearly now...


Ashlyn couldn't wait to get her glasses! My Dad did her eye exam and hooked us up with some fun frames for her (Thanks, Dad!) My Mom mailed them to us this week and Ash was so excited to debut her new look at school. She's not terribly nearsighted, so she'll only wear them occasionally, but I think she looks so cute!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank goodness they make such cute frames now! I love the glasses and the outfit! She looks so grown-up. I remember when Corey got his first glasses in first grade and a whole new world opened up to him. I guess he didn't realize that things weren't supposed to look blurry.

Jessica said...

She is SO cute...what a little Dekota Fanning! You are lucky to have such a great first child:) Hope she had a great day and enjoys her baptism.

California Banry's said...

She does look so cute. I'm glad the world is a little clearer for her now!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I just BARELY saw your comment about "ladies who lunch" and yes, I am SO in! ;)

Ashlyn looks beautiful in her cute glasses! I bet her baptism will be so special. It's so hard to see them grow up though, huh? You're such a cute mom!

mattis0n said...

Ashlyn looks so cute in her new glasses. Lacey can't wait til she gets hers so they can wear them to school together.

The Curtis Family said...

Great. Now Emma's going to want glasses like Ashlyn and Lacey. :)

She looks Smash-ing. What a little cutie.

Alli grins said...

Don't you love that these girls WANT to wear glasses? I remember last year Ashlyn had friends that couldn't wait to get braces like her. Hmmmmm? Wonder how long that excitement will last?

corinne said...

HELLO! I am so happy you found me! I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you to my blog list. Your kids are super adorable and I hope we can keep in touch better! Have a great day!

Dave and Nat said...

Pretty stylish! She looks so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys soon :)

Hathcock Family said...

She looks so cute in her glasses! Aliya has to wear them also! Looks like you guys are doing great! Your kids are growing up so fast! Not that you want to hear that! HAHA! anyway, Check out our blog at www.russkristinaandkids.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...