Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday lunch...

We took Ashlyn to Benihana last weekend and had a great birthday lunch. She always calls it "the place where they cook in front of you" and orders the shrimp. Corey loved the flaming volcano (stacked onions) and Claire entertained herself with chopsticks! 

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds fun and yummy! We sometimes go to Yamato here where they grill in front of you but we've never taken the kids before. A few months ago we took the kids to Red Lobster and the kids enjoyed watching the lobsters swim around the tank. A few days later Ellie was referring to the dinner and said, "remember when we went to Red Crab?" I thought it was cute! She also asked, "Why do they have those lobsters there anyway?" I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth!

Alli grins said...

We loved Yamato there! My kids always liked watching the turtles out front. Your kids would get a kick out of it, Stacy. You should take them sometime! I couldn't believe how big Ellie is when I saw you in June! I remembered her as a baby, and she's so grown up! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear about baby #4! Love you;-)

Aubry said...

You guys have been so busy! It looks like you've had a great summer! Happy birthday to Ashlyn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...