I wish I could get Dan to post this, but he's been so busy at work lately (he's still at work tonight...grrrr :-(. He just returned from Comic-Con in San Diego, which is a crazy convention for games & movies that celebrates comics & pop culture. Dan's PC game "Stargate Worlds," is based on the Stargate SG1 TV series and his company premiered their first gameplay trailer at Comic-Con.
Dan called me on day 1 in San Diego from Nordstrom. He'd been asked to represent FireSky & Cheyenne Mountain on the red carpet for the premiere of the "Stargate Continuum" movie on an aircraft carrier flight deck that night and he had only packed jeans, shorts and t-shirts, so he was buying a suit & some respectable shoes! Can't complain about that! Dan came home just pumped about the response to the game and about all the great exposure at Comic-Con. "Stargate Worlds" will release in March, 2009!






3 comments:
AWESOME! I've been showing my friends the picture and telling them my cousin's a red carpet celebrity. There might be several autograph requests coming his way. :)
The game looks like completely cool.
That is pretty cool! I'm with Micah when he says that he'll have requests for autographs...watch out for the paparazzi!
Congrats Dan! That's so exciting.
What a handsome representative of the company.
So, wait, does that mean he rubbed shoulders with Stephenie Meyer there? I read an interview with her yesterday and someone had asked a question about something she had said at Comic Con. Luck-EE!
Post a Comment