WoW! My kids are out of school and summer's here. We've been so busy, but I can't quite figure out what's kept us going since we have so little scheduled now. Just having my 3 munchkins home with me means more activity. Ashlyn just completed 2nd grade on an unusual rainy gray day and I was shocked when I picked her up that she cried all the way home! Her teacher was crying too as she said goodbye to her class. Who knew Ashlyn would miss school (and her friends) so much? She got over her sadness quickly though;-)
Corey finished preschool and will be heading to (all day) kindergarten in August. He's my little sidekick and I will miss his sweet, easygoing personality. I wish I had the choice to do half-day, but it's not available at our school. Until then, I'm really looking forward to 2 months of summer with my buddies!
Here are some pictures from the last day of school...






0 comments:
Post a Comment