Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy birthday, Nats!

Happy birthday, Nats!!!!! Natalie is my 4th sister, who is a smart, sassy, talented, genuine, thoughtful, creative, stylish, creative, sweet & fun little sister that is a fierce volleyball player and amazing at doing hair.  She's a fabulous aunt to my kiddos and I'm sad we don't live closer. Love you, Nats!

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

Sisters are great! I think you & your sis look a lot alike.

Dave and Nat said...

Thanks Alli! Thanks for calling me, I have been meaning to call you back. I got your messages. I loved the happy birthday song :) Tell the kids thanks! I am sorry to hear you have been sick. Talk to you soon!

Shelly said...

I love the blog quiz! I just noticed you are reading the secret life of bees. I just barely finished it! I thought it was pretty good. let me know what you think!!

PS we need to get together again soon. I will be in touch

Dave and Nat said...

Thanks so much for the clipboard! I absolutely love it! You are so creative! Oh by the way that picture of Mom and me was taken after we got caught in a huge rainstorm in D.C. That's why we are soaking wet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...