.....well, actually she's almost 11 months. I had her pictures taken last month and she was so good. She probably gets enough practice having her picture taken by me:-) She's such a sweet and happy baby and I'm just so glad we added her to our family (after 2 years of trying to talk Dan into a "caboose baby").

It's been so nice having a baby around here again! I really love having older kids to help and interact with her as well. Claire is so loved. Ashlyn is like her second Mom, and I really love their comraderie. Claire (aka "Claire Bear", "Bug" or "Bug-a-lug") hums when I rock her before bed, always hold onto her hair when she takes a bottle or is falling asleep, loves peek-a-boo and swimming and now has 4 teeth (that all appeared in less than a week). I just finished nursing her last weekend because she's so busy. What would I do without my Claire?
3 comments:
She's adorable! She looks so grown up! I love that little dress. She is a natural when it comes to pictures. Very photogenic!
She is SO cute! Those pictures turned out great. I'm glad you are all enjoying your little caboose so much. And, I love those scrapbook pages above!
She is so cute. Glad your caboose is a happy one. She nursed a long time! I was determined to nurse Quinn up until his first birthday. He was always so busy and at nine months decided he was too busy to spend so much time nursing and insisted on his bottle. I was sad but what's a mom to do. :)
Post a Comment