Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Corey's new do!


After so many mornings of crazy bed head and (heaven forbid!) having to brush Corey's hair after a shower or swim....we gave him a proper summer buzz cut last night. It's never been so long before. I had to cut it with scissors before buzzing it. He's happy... I'm happy:-) Now he just needs a little tan on his forehead!

3 comments:

Em said...

I'm so with you there on buzzing their heads for summer. Carter needs his done. He woke up with a Mohawk this morning. Serious bed head around here.

KAZ said...

Shaving boys hair is so much better then having to comb it especially when the little boy won't even let you touch it. I had to talk Zak into letting me buzz his head and told him it would be so cool then he finally let me do it.

Sabrina said...

Hi Alli. I love your new blog look. So cute!! This digital scrapbook thing is definately your thing. I love Corey's new do. You have the cutest kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...