


*Black, green and blue background paper: CaliCool_black floral scroll paper (By Valerie Foster - downloaded free from www.doyoudigi.com)
*Green and blue ric rac ribbons: CaliCool_ribbon_1 and ribbon 2 (By Valerie Foster - downloaded free from www.doyoudigi.com)
*White diamond main wrapper background paper: ii_sunnyproposal_white paper1 (By Mary Beth at Ivy's Inspirations downloaded free from http://ivysinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunny-proposal.html)
*Green main wrapper background: By Dale Ann Cubbage/ DC Designs downloaded free from www.daleanncubbagedesigns.blogspot.com
easyelements_Swirl brush "1984" used on green paper
10 comments:
Alli, where are you getting these adorable templates? And how are you doing them?
BTW your Claire is so cute! And I love the matching Orange outfits!
Thanks Samantha! My sister introduced me to http://www.scrapblog.com. It's so easy to make blog headers and do digital scrapbooking. It has templates or you can start from scratch. I even used it recently for a baby shower invitation and had it printed at Costco. So easy! I just got Photoshop Elements for Mac, so after school starts again I hope to learn more about digi-scrapping. Do you still scrapbook? You are so talented and take great pictures:-)
Great job! Look at you whipping out those pages and getting them up. I have a blog with all my digi pages on it. Check it out some time if you'd like. www.cre8design.blogspot.com
Alli, Too cute!! I love the scrapebook pages, you are always so creative :) The kids are so cute and getting so big. Time goes by to quickly! Enjoy the sun for us, we are still stuck in winter:( It's raining and cold, 50 degrees today, yuck!!
thanks for the birthday wish on Em's blog--that was such a nice comment. I love your sisters scrapbook page-that quote is really so descriptive. We need to have you guys over & swim!
Cute digi pages Alli! They turned out really great!
Alli your pages are wonderful. Learning to digiscrap last year was my favorite thing. I love the flexibility...and the option to just "undo" anything I don't like without wasting any of my supplies.
I wanted to also say not to worry about Tuesday night, I feel awful that I didn't thank you for your help on Sunday. I suppose the humiliation factor just overrode my manners. I'm sorry. Thank you for all you did. I truly do appreciate it.
I also forgot to tell you...my blog is finally public! Hooray for Todd losing some of his paranoia. =)
I love all your cute LO's. I still need to start the whole digital scrapbooking!
Hey Alli...
I love the scrapbook pages, I got into it a little over a year ago and won't go back! I love www.shabbyprincess.com she has some really cute digi kits some free and some for sale. Your kids are so cute and little Claire is so big, where did that time go? You look so good too, you look like you are really taking good care of yourself, you inspire me to try harder. :) Take Care and I'll talk to you soon.
Sunny
Post a Comment