Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I may have the coolest Dad on the planet. He worked so hard while I was growing up that my Mom tells of a time that he woke all the kids up at 11:00 at night so he could play with us. I was born just before he was accepted to Medical School, so I remember how much he sacrificed and how hard he worked to get where he is today. Now that we're older, I appreciate our great phone conversations, fun vacations as a family, trips to our Wyoming cabin and staying up late talking. He drives fast, works hard and plays hard. He's an amazing grandpa to my kids too. Love ya, Dad! Thanks for all you do:-)

3 comments:

jennaloha said...

Ok so I was showing your blog to my friend as we were discussing cute scrapbook pages and she was insistant that your pages were done with digital scrapbooking. We must know. They are so amazing. I think they are not becuz they look dimensional, with accessories and stuff. What's the verdict?

Alli grins said...

Sorry, Jenna. Your friend wins this debate. They are digital! I've given up with traditional scrapbooking because it's too much mess and takes me too long to get out and put away each time. I've been using scrapblog.com and it's very easy. Do you still scrapbook a lot? I remember many afternoons spent scrapbooking with you in Vegas!

jennaloha said...

She'll be glad to hear that :)

of course I still scrapbook. I've almost caught up to 2004: about the time when we were scrapbooking together, right? Or maybe you moved in 03? That was a while ago!

My sister-in-law works as a product designer for Making Memories so I get boxes of supplies and boxes. So I can't justify digital yet. But I'm sure I'll make the switch soon.

Happy Anniversary, by the way.

Jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...