*A husband who enjoys his job
*Good friends for me & my kids (see Ashlyn, Lacey & Corey at the Gelato Freeze breast cancer fundraiser, above with Gilbert Fire Department)
*Kids who, after a bumpy first week of summer, are enjoying being home with me and playing together
*Book club
*Workout buddies (Katie, Lisa & Holly...my day is so much better when you're at the gym and you inspire me and help my workout just zoom by!)
*An awesome ward & neighborhood
*A baby that doesn't fuss when I lay her down
for naps or bed
*Weekends with Dan & our kids
*My vegetable & herb garden
*Fun summer family vacations to look forward to
*Being a wife & mother
*E-mail!!! (We get weekly e-mails from my brother C.J. who's on a mission in Brazil!)
*Kisses from Corey
*Swimming lessons
*Kids who make their beds without being asked
*Fresh blueberries in season
*my iMac (Yes, I am converted. I'll never go back to a PC:-)







2 comments:
Such a cute picture of Lacey and Ashlyn----they seemed to have so much fun
Such a cute picture of Lacey and Ashlyn----they seemed to have so much fun
Post a Comment