Friday, September 2, 2011

Disneyland: June 29th, 2011


On Wednesday during our week at Newport Beach, we took one day away from the beach to go to Disneyland. I have always loved Disneyland! When we lived in California 5 years ago, we went a few times a month, so I miss being able to go so often. I was impressed that, even with a group of 28 on a crowded summer day, we were able to ride all of the rides we wanted to. We used the "Mouse Wait" application on our phones to see how long the waits were and used stroller and fast passes like pros! We even searched for the hidden Mickeys in all of the rides, which was a fun new challenge. It was such a great day and we stayed from open until close...
Our family decided that we like Space Mountain the very best!
I LOVE this picture of Dan and Claire watching the fireworks at night...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...