I don't know if I can accurately express how grateful I am to be the mother to my 3 kids. I think that because we already have a son in heaven, I am even more aware how precious each one of their spirits are. It is a huge responsibility to care for, teach and raise these sweet kids. I am humbled by the gift they are to me and hope I can instill in them what they need to be kind, thoughtful, smart, spiritual, innovative and wise. They make me laugh and they've taught me so much about love and patience. It's hard to believe that these tall kids were once soft, tiny babies that I held in my arms! I have the best Mother I can possibly imagine and I hope I can emulate her as I raise my own kids...
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment