Dan's very active in sports, hiking, camping & fishing and with that has come a fair number of injuries over the years. Last week he went to play basketball with some guys from church and I was very worried when he still wasn't home by 11:30 PM. When he walked in the door, he had blood all down his chin, his arms and his shirt! He'd collided with a friend's head and had split his eyebrow open. He drove himself to the ER and came home with stitches. I was disappointed that they didn't just use medical "Super Glue," which I hear is much easier and less painful. I think it will just add character to the face I love!
It's no wonder they call church basketball "the brawl that begins with a prayer!"






1 comments:
okay that exact thing happened to Jeremy twice. His eye split in the same damn spot both times. Maybe they need helmets.
Post a Comment