Friday, March 6, 2009

CRAZY hair day!



Yesterday was "CRAZY HAIR DAY" at school. Ashlyn had an elaborate hairdo in mind that involved a plastic water bottle, some hairspray and elastics. Here's the result! I couldn't look at her without laughing. She enjoyed the stares from people at school and even made it through P.E. that day with her hairdo intact! She said people thought she looked like Cindy Lou Who or Marge Simpson.

Corey's hair is short now, so I just spiked his and sprayed it purple. Easy enough. -------->

9 comments:

Ali said...

Hey girly - it's been a while since I've checked everyone's blog! Wow, lots of good stuff here! Ash cracks me up - I can't believe she wore her hair to school like that all today - she cracks me up! Hugs!

corinne said...

SO cute. I love that you are so creative! Hope all is going well!

Blanck said...

What a great idea. YOu are such a good mama!!

KAZ said...

I love Ashlyn's hair. That is so creative. I don't think I would have even thought of how to do that. I love the purple hair for Corey.

Deanna E. said...

Wow, I hope Ashlyn got the prize for Crazy Hair Day! Her hair looked fabulous! Corey looked awesome too! Love you!

Dave and Nat said...

Very impressive! The water bottle trick is a classic :)

Andrea said...

Classic! What a fun Mom you are... and those kids are just beautiful, even with crazy hair! Love you!

Hillary Luke said...

That is awesome! I'll have to remember that for Tessa. My kids had crazy hair day too. I used Kool aid to color Hunter's hair.

Jessica said...

All I can say is you're the coolest mom...EVER! What fun hair styles. I also liked your "Oh NO" moment post, you are incredibly optomistic!! I love that about you, always a BIG smile. That is definitely one of your 'gifts'.

Miss seeing you, sorry my blog is now private (don't know if you ever looked at it) but just so you know I haven't done ANY invites, if I do, I'll let you know. I'm trying not to blog much and just using it as a personal journal. Hope you are well, glad things are looking up...times are crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...