Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy birthday, Dan!

So, Dan officially hit mid-thirties and, in my humble opinion, he has never looked better! Dan & I celebrated his birthday by getting massages and going out for sushi. Ok, so the massages were really for both of us, but it was a great way to start our Saturday afternoon date!

I truly love Dan more than ever and even after nearly 13 years of marriage, he just keeps getting better. I appreciate that he's such an amazing father he is to our kids, that he works so hard for our family, that he's creative, hilarious, spontaneous, spiritual, dedicated, sincere, easy-going, handsome, adventurous, passionate, sweet, thoughtful and the best friend I could ask for.

Ashlyn disappeared after school the day before his birthday and made Dan this 3-D birthday card (left). It's pretty obvious how Ashlyn feels about her Daddy!


Thanks for all you do for us, Dan! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...