Ok, so most Arizonans are just jumping on the Cardinal bandwagon now that our home team is in the Superbowl. I've only been to one Cards game with Ashlyn.
For years, no one gave them much credit. Dan & I aren't the biggest football fans, and have been known to watch the Superbowl just for the 2 million dollar commercials, but we will be watching on Sunday and cheering for the Cardinals. No matter which team you're rooting for, you've got to love Kurt Warner and his story! {Read it at SNOPES} We love underdogs, and it's fun to see our whole town buzzing with Cardinal fever.
GO CARDS!







2 comments:
so I am reading this after the upsetting game... but I LOVE that marquee. How funny! I too loved all the buzz around the town. Great game, sad ending.
Forgot to tell you how much I LOVE your new blog header. How cute. The quote is a classic, love it!!
Post a Comment