In the words of Counting Crows'
"A Long December":
It's been a long December and there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last...
Well, the end of 2008 ended on a down note, for the most part. I suspect that many of you felt the same. We are very thankful for what we have and know that the economy and housing market may take the good part of 2009 or longer to improve. I'm especially grateful for my sweet husband who's so talented and driven and is constantly working hard for our family. I'm thankful for our loyal and true friends, for our health, for our knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ that guides us, for our amazing friends at church and for kids that bring us joy and probably teach us more than we teach them. Here's to a New Year...







0 comments:
Post a Comment