Inauguration Day, 2009:
It's interesting that Barack Obama will be sworn in as our 44th President the day after the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Though I am nervous about many of his policies, I am truly excited about this historic occasion for our country. He will be my President and yours and I hope that this country can be united in our support for this new "first family." I pray that President Obama will lead our country with honor...







4 comments:
Absolutely I could not agree more. YOur family pictures are adorable. We need to put Dan on a diet of whole milk and krispy kremes. Skinny Boy!
Absolutely I could not agree more. YOur family pictures are adorable. We need to put Dan on a diet of whole milk and krispy kremes. Skinny Boy!
You're so right! I absolutely love your new blog look. :)
Hi Alli!
It's Regan. I hate to bother you, but I'm really behind on my blog (understatement) and I'm trying to get a picture of haloween. Could you email me the one of Nate and I if you still have it? if not no problem.
reganbeatty@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment