Instead of subjecting my family to traditional "family pictures," we went to the park last week and took my camera with the intent of taking some pictures on the sly. Claire was NOT in the mood, but we did catch a few worth saving. I love taking pictures at sunset, when the light is warm and beautiful.
My sister Monica gave Claire a tutu for Christmas so, of course I had play dress up! She looked very ladylike, but all she wanted to do was throw rocks in the lake and play in the dirt. That's my girl!!!







5 comments:
Too funny about the rocks. Been there but for me we had paid lots of money for a professional on location and Kade just wanted to play in the mud/rocks. Sprinklers had just turned off so everything was wet...nightmare! Cory is SO dang handsome.
Seriously, these pics are DARLING! I am glad you were able to do them and the lighting is great. ♥ them.
Just seeing the sun light and short sleeve shirts makes me pine for spring and summer! You are very good at photography--I love the pictures! You have a very cute family! I also loved the rest of your posts on your blog-you are great at it!! It's fun for me to read and catch up on you guys. I have to tell you that I always agree with your sentiments on things you write about. So, thanks for being my sounding voice too. :)
There is nothing like a little ballerina with padding under her leotard. Oh so cute I can't stand it!
Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I might hire you to do our next family pics.
Post a Comment