Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Nutcracker, take 2!

    
Ashlyn & I were fortunate this year to get to enjoy The Nutcracker twice this year: first in Arizona, and then in Utah! On Saturday, Dec. 27th, we enjoyed a girls' night out with all of my sisters, nieces (that were old enough to come), my cute Mom & Grammy. Although we enjoyed them both, I have to say that Ballet West's performance in Salt Lake was amazing! The new scenery & many new costumes were incredible and nothing compares to this version of "Mother Buffoon" or Clara's Christmas tree as it grows. After the ballet, we drove past Temple Square to see the Christmas lights from the warmth of the car. It's awfully cold here! Brrrrrrrrr!

Thanks to Nats for the pictures;-)

1 comments:

Dave and Nat said...

I am glad you used my picture :)Sorry we didn't get you down there again to see the lights more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...