We attended a great adult Halloween party last weekend at Ali & Jared's. Ali went all-out decorating her home and it was fun to dress up with Dan and enjoy a night out together! We dressed as pirates. I have to say that wearing a wig can really change the way you feel. I think several friends didn't recognize me at first. Thanks, Ali for an amazing party!
(Above, left): Ali as an Edward Cullen lover & me.
(Above, right): Tied for the winner of the best costume contest:
Our friends Bruce & Andrea as "Freddy Mac & Fanny Mae!"






1 comments:
You guys look great. I'm sad we missed the party. I saw pictures over on Ali's blog and it looked like so much fun. I couldn't convince Todd to miss the ASU game so we were there instead. By the half we were already talking about leaving and coming to the party because the game was so awful...and it only got worse!
Post a Comment