Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girls will be girls?

For those of you who don't live in a miserably hot dessert like Arizona, you may not know that we have to reseed the grass in the fall so we can enjoy green grass all winter. We did our grass a few weeks ago and are enjoying our new lawn. Our sprinklers water more often while the grass is new, but I definitely need to turn mine down! I was inside making dinner on Friday night while my older 2 kids were in front playing soccer with some neighbors. When I went out to give them a 5-minute-dinner-warning, I was shocked to see them playing barefoot in our now muddy yard. Ashlyn had slipped and fallen in the mud, which she thought was hilarious. She & her friend Lacey seemed quite in their element and enjoyed a hose shower before I'd let them back into the house!

  

1 comments:

Alliban said...

Cute little girls. You reacted a lot better than I would've. I'll try to remember to grab the camera because they're kids rather than get all grouchy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...