Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat!

 
These are pictures from our ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Wednesday, Oct. 29th. It was fun to dress up as a family. I think we'll do it until the kids complain and want to do their own thing! It's tough for me not to smile in pictures, but here's our best shot.....
 
 

7 comments:

Leah said...

You guys looked AWESOME!!! I did not even recognize you at first. What a cute fun family you have!

Emily VO said...

Awesome costumes. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Brooklyn said...

Awesome! Devin would love the costumes (his unit is the Air Pirates so everything has to do with pirates). You guys can really work the camera!! Nice!:)

moesmiles said...

I love your costumes. Hey, with your dark hair we really do look like sisters. :)

Dave and Nat said...

You guys look awesome! I like you as a brunette, maybe we should experiment...hmmm :)

Hillary Luke said...

It's hard for me not to smile too. Your costumes are great!

Alliban said...

How fun. You all look great. Claire is way too cute. I suggested we all be Wizard of Oz characters. I got complaining from the big girl. Such a teenager. Do as long as you can. It looks like fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...