Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN...

Wow! I feel so loved to be tagged 3 times in a week! I find these questionairres tough because sometimes I'm so busy taking care of everyone else that I forget all these "details" about me. So, here goes..... Maybe I'll learn something in the process:-)

8 TV shows I love:
  • Fringe
  • The Amazing Race
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • The Office
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Robin Hood: BBC
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Heroes
8 Favorite Restaurants:
  • Brio Tuscan Grille
  • Pita Jungle
  • Oregano's
  • Noodles
  • Elephant Bar & Grill
  • King's Fish House
  • Bajio's
  • Pei Wei
8 Things that happened yesterday
  • Made a necklace with Ashlyn
  • Caught up on laundry & cleaning (for now!)
  • Babysat for a friend and had Relief Society meeting at my house
  • Made a yummy cranberry Bundt cake for dessert
  • Read books to Claire & Corey
  • Made "to do" list for Ashlyn's Fall class party on Friday
  • Acquired 12 goldfish from Ali that were left over from Activity Days...   we'll see how long I can keep them alive:-)
  • Watched "Heroes" with Dan
8 Things on my wishlist:
  • More time to do it all!
  • Perfect blood sugars all the time
  • Improved economy & a positive future for our country
  • Kids that listen the first time I ask
  • That I could get to the gym more often
  • Redecorating above my kitchen cabinets
  • Painting my office, laundry room & the kids' bathroom
  • Scuba diving with Dan, somewhere tropical
8 Things I Look Forward to:
  • Weekends with my family
  • Snuggling with Claire at nap and bedtime
  • When Dan comes home from work
  • That great feeling I have all day after a workout at the gym
  • Holidays and decorating my home
  • Unexpected e-mails or calls from friends
  • A clean house and clean laundry
  • Having an hour or more to make jewelry, blog or do something crafty
I'm not choosing any victims to tag, but if you do this on your blog, 
please let me know!  I'd love to read yours:-)

4 comments:

Blanck said...

You did it.
Three things that stand out.
1) I love Oreganos too. Promise me we will go there next time we visit.
2) Perfect blood sugar will happen in your life time. I just know it..
3)PUt JB and I on your list for that diving tropical vacation.
love you

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I did it! So fun seeing you for lunch today;)

Samantha said...

Those questionairs can be tough cuz us moms are kinda boring, but it was fun to learn more about you! I always love checking your blog. I totally need to take the time to be more creative and add more artistic design to my pages. How do you do the two pictures next to eachother, that is one I still don't know how to do (probably the easiest one)!

Ali said...

I am SO sorry about the fish! We're down to about 5 from 20 or so that were left over from after letting the girls take some home. Ugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...