August 21st Dan's boss invited us to the first Denver Broncos game in his suite. We'd never been to a Broncos game before and I tell you, this was the way to see a game! It was mostly Dan's coworkers and spouses and the suite had a full bar and buffet dinner. NOT bad! The Broncos lost 20-25 (in the last few minutes) but we have high hopes that they'll have a great season. I enjoyed having a night out with Dan and we even got him his first NFL jersey... #46: Spencer Larsen. He's the brother-in-law of our friends Jill & Cheryl from Gilbert, Arizona, so we thought we'd support an AZ boy!


I took this picture (above, left) as we were driving into the stadium parking lot. $40 for parking... Seriously?!? Thankfully, Dan's boss gave him a free parking pass for the game as well!








0 comments:
Post a Comment