We've moved around a lot, but I think I'm decent at staying in touch with good friends. I was ecstatic that Stacy came to visit her sister-in-law recently in AZ, so we had a girls' night out at Red, White and Brew! While we were being seated, we had 2 waitresses stop and ask us if we were sisters. I LOVE this girl! She was the first friend I met when my {{mean}} parents made us move to a new school with only 4 weeks of school left when I was in 8th grade.....
Stacy and I had P.E. together and she introduced me to all her friends and suddenly, it wasn't SO bad that I had to move again to a new school where I knew no one. We've shared clothes, prom dresses & awkward high school experiences (well, I shared mine). We've been there for each other through breakups with boyfriends, bad hairdos (again, mine), senior trip, country dancing at the Bay, double dating, concerts in Park City, college Rush week, baby showers, weddings and we even lived in the same neighborhood when we both bought our first homes...and now our husbands are great friends too! Stacy, thanks for being there for me through it all. You are the best!






0 comments:
Post a Comment