Claire has been so much fun lately! She is such a little "person" and she knows what she wants. I think she'll be a little like Ashlyn in that she's pretty daring and likes to try anything once. Last week I was laughing hysterically as our bird Marley sat on her shoulder. Marley kept biting her curly hair and nibbling on her ears. This sends me through the roof, but Claire was s good sport and walked around like a pirate with a bird on her shoulder for over and hour. Those 2 are good friends now!I wish Claire would talk a bit more, but I know that will come. She uses "the finger that rules the world," as my Mom calls it, to tell us what she wants but I've been insisting that she either sign or tell me what she wants lately. I know she understands, so I talk to her like a little grown up. It might be true what everyone says about 3rd children...that they have 2 older siblings to talk for them.
The "terrible twos" are approaching, but I'm really enjoying my baby for now!






0 comments:
Post a Comment