
I'm not sure where she gets the nerve to do some of the things she does, but my Ashlyn is pretty daring and adventurous. She sings in church, dives off the high dive and climbs trees like a squirrel. At her school's Spring Festival, she loved the climbing wall and rang the bell when she reached the top 3 times. Even though she scares me to death sometimes, I'm her biggest fan. I love that she's willing to try things that scare her! ----->

<------- Last Saturday, Ashlyn joined Dan & his
Dad for an early morning hike. It was apparently
a pretty tough climb, but from the pictures, the view was worth it! Who knew the desert could
be so beautiful?






2 comments:
I love a tough, go-getter girl!
She is much braver than me! You go girl! Also I love a good hike. You need to let me in on the nice trails to go on. It looks so pretty!
Post a Comment