Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter

We had an unusual Easter Sunday this year. Ashlyn & I sing in choir, so we had to be to church by 7:30 AM for practice, which made Easter morning a bit of a rush! Andrea & Paul drove an hour to come hear Ashlyn sing a solo, and I believe it was worth the drive. She did great! I'm still not sure where she gets the nerve? I never would've done that at her age!

After church, we came home and took some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits while they played with bubbles from their Easter baskets.

Easter dinner this year was at Holly's and she always does it right! After all the rain that week, we were grateful for a sunny afternoon for our egg hunt. Claire was hilarious! She was so excited to find eggs and had to shake each one to hear what was rattling around inside.




2 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

How cute are these pictures!?

Sav said...

Ali! It's Savannah from camp. I don't know if you even remember me but I want to talk to you! You are my inspiration! I found your Christmas card in my room and almost lost it! I have been thinking about you lately and it was great to find a way to talk to you. My email address is littlesavydog@hotmail.com. I hope you get this, but Ali...your family is soooooo cute! I hope that someday I can be like you girl! Good luck in Colorado.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...