The BEST pizza at Oregano's...(Above): Alli & Andrea, Tyler & Corey, Ashlyn & Jane.

I feel blessed to have siblings that are also my best friends. All 5 of them live in Salt Lake, within about 10 minutes of each other and my parents..... and then there's me. Thankfully, we get back to see them a few times a year and this year my sister Andrea and her family came to Arizona for their Spring Break! I drove up 4 times in a week to see them at the beautiful Marriott resort in Scottsdale and they came to visit us and to hear Ashlyn sing in church. When I see how much my adorable nieces and nephew have changed in the few months since I've seen them, it seems wrong that we live so far apart!
We enjoyed dyeing Easter eggs, swimming in the amazing pool, hanging out at the park, eating Grandma G's pizza at Oregano's and just catching up. My Claire was fascinated with her cousin Meg, who's just 11 months younger and I think they'll be good friends as they get older. Check them out in their matching swimsuits from my Mom!







1 comments:
♥ the matching suits! That is a great hotel, we stayed there last April!!
Post a Comment