Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"2 sames"







Thanks to my Mom for these adorable matching outfits for my girls! Ashlyn loves having a little "doll" to dress in matching clothes. I'm so thankful Ashlyn has a sister:-)

6 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I noticed them on Sunday and told Ashlyn how cute they looked! I ♥ matching my girls too!

The Curtis Family said...

They looked so cute on Sunday. It's hard to find matching stuff when they're so far apart in age! Here's the site I was telling you about: www.bodenusa.com. Hanna Anderson also has some fun matchy stuff.

Jess said...

Elizabeth had that same dress from gymboree when she was probably about Claire's age. It was one of my favorites. Your girls are beautiful!

Blanck said...

Hi Alligator
I love the matching outfits. It makes me sad for my little 'A' not to have a sister. Not bad enough to get her one though :) ha ha

I am impressed you hosted Turkey day. You are just Nancy all over again. I love it!

Jeremy and Lisa Broadbent said...

Way cute outfits, I love it. I'm totally addicted to matching kate and macey. I tell jeremy that it makes me buy less cause it's hard to match them, ha ha... smart of me huh.

Leah said...

They are so cute! Hopefully one day I can give Avery a little sister. LOVE those dresses, brown and blue is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...