On Friday, Dec. 12th, my little man turned 6! Corey is such a sweet boy and I'm so glad he's a part of our family. Friday morning, I took cupcakes to Corey's school class to celebrate. Dan left to go to Youth Conference with the YM that afternoon, and I was feeling so guilty that I didn't do more for his birthday. We didn't have a party with his friends and that night he attended Sadie's birthday party
(which was amazing...more below on that...).
We came home that night and ate the homemade cupcakes Ashlyn & I had made for him and opened 2 gifts my Mom & Dad sent. He was thrilled! They gave him some Transformers and a play tent and teepee with tunnels that go in between. We set them up and he and Ashlyn slept in the tent in his room that night. As we were saying prayers before bed, he threw his arms around me and said, "Mom, this was the best birthday ever."
No Corey, you're the sweetest boy I could hope for. Thanks for being my guy and for putting up with 2 sisters and a Mom who didn't throw you a party. I sure love and appreciate you!







1 comments:
Corey is getting so big, I agree with him sometimes the chaos is fun sometimes it is nice to just slow down with your fam and appreciate them :)
How is everything?
Post a Comment