Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas wishes...

   I have so much to add from Christmas, but we are in Utah visiting my family, so it will have to wait. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We spent Christmas in Arizona, then flew to Salt Lake on the 26th.  My baby brother C.J. gets home from his mission in Curitiba, Brazil on Jan. 10th, so the  kids and I will be staying to see him! 

For those of you who may think you were forgotten, we didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I always enjoy doing them and I loved getting cards from those who sent us one. 
Thank you!  

2 comments:

jennaloha said...

That's funny: I took down our Christmas cards and told Blake there were a few people who I was surprised not to get cards from this year. You were one, and Moe Edwards was another. I missed seeing your beautiful family on my wall this year. Maybe next time.

While I'm thinking about it, do you want to go to lunch? How far in advance do I need to reserve you?

Brooklyn said...

You always do the cutest Christmas cards too Ali! I save all the photo cards we get from people every year and put them in a Christmas card book. It's fun to look at them every Christmas and see how everyone's families have changed. Your cards are probably some of the cutest ones we've gotten over the years.

Hope you have fun in all this snow we've got up here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...