
Mix & press into a lightly greased
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
1 egg
Mix and pour over bottom layer:
1 (9oz.) can pumpkin
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. cloves
2 eggs
2/3 c. milk
Mix and crumble on top of dessert:
1 c. reserved cake mix
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. butter or margarine, softened
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until pumpkin is set. Cool and serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Serves 12.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Pumpkin pudding cake
So, I'm starting a new thing here. Cooking is such a big part of our family life and I want to document and share some of our favorite family recipes here. I'm going to post recent favorites to the right in the sidebar, then move them to a main post eventually. I'll include photos too when I can...
PUMPKIN PUDDING CAKE
9 x 13" pan:
(reserve 1 cup for topping)
Posted by Alli grins on 12/16/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment