Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat & Halloween

(Above): I had my kids' pictures taken in a studio for the first time in several years. I loved the backdrop and they were good sports to get dressed up for photos.
 (Below): On Saturday, October 29th, or ward held its annual dinner and Trunk-or-Treat. It's always a nice excuse to dress up in costume and to get to see another side of everyone from church! It was such a cold night, but our kids didn't seem to mind. Ashlyn looks SO tall in this picture and yes, her friends are all her age!
(Below): Claire & her friends looked so cute! I love age 4!
On Halloween, the Moms came early to preschool and we dressed the kids up for pictures! 
On Halloween night, we had dinner with our friends the Hamblins, Ashbys and Gundersons, then we went Trick-or-Treating. I don't think we've ever had so much candy in our house at once! It was crazy! Claire was especially fun that night. She just really got into it this year.
Dan offered to pay the kids $20 for their candy and Corey gladly handed over his stash after eating a few Twix bars. The next morning, he came downstairs in the morning with a sad face and the $20 in his hand. He looked up at me and said, "I think I want my candy back!"

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...