Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day off in Boulder!


 On Friday, October 14th, my kids didn't have school due to Parent Teacher Conferences, so we headed to Boulder for the day. We shopped for locker decor that Ashlyn's saved for. She said people were stopping by her locker for days after she put it up just to get a peek. She even has a motion-activated chandelier... Crazy!!!                                                        We had a fun lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, then stopped by the University of Colorado campus to take a look around. My grandpa went to college here and I'd heard it was a beautiful campus. I had my camera with me, so we parked and walked around. There are so many beautiful spots to take pictures there! I was so excited to discover so many new possibilites!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What great pictures!

Sarah said...

Love these pictures! And it is so close to where I live!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...