Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rock Creek Pumpkin Patch

On October 11th, Claire and I met some friends at the Rock Creek Pumpkin Patch. It's a massive farm and the pumpkins look like a never-ending sea of orange when viewed from the freeway above. We had never been before. Claire alternated between angelic and devilish all morning and I'm not quite sure why she was so grumpy. We stayed for 2 hours and didn't even make it over to the pumpkin patch! Claire bounced in the bouncy house, slid down the puffy slide, and pet the farm animals in the little petting zoo. By the time we left it was so windy and cold and Claire fell asleep almost immediately after we got in the car to head to lunch with Dan. She napped 3 times this week, so I'm either wearing her out having too much fun or she's growing and needs more sleep! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...