Thursday, November 17, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

 On Tuesday, November 1st, I went to see Cyndi Lauper in concert in Denver. My friend Aly loves her, so Rikke and I were along for the ride. I like some of her older songs, but I'd never heard any of her new stuff.  

I seriously love these girls and it's been really fun getting to know them. Aly's from England and Rikke's from Denmark and their husbands both work with Dan. We went out for dinner first at Rock Bottom. When we got to the concert, I realized I'd left my ID in my car from my 5:30 AM Zumba class that morning, so the doorman marked my hands with 2 big, black X's so I couldn't get any alcohol! We were laughing so hard and joked that they should've just written "Mormon" on my forehead! Oh, the irony! 
It was a really fun night! We were pleasantly surprised how good Cyndi was in concert. She can seriously sing and it was a nice, smaller venue. It was a great way to spend a Tuesday night! When we came out of the concert, it had snowed about 4-5 inches and it was still coming down...

1 comments:

Blanck said...

Glad you see you still rock out sister. miss you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...