YIKES! Can you believe what I saw in the Costco parking lot recently? There in the Honda Odyssey parked next to me was this...
Yes, it's a bunch of open beer cans and a few more that are unopened. This was so disturbing because there were 2 carseats in the back! I sat there staring in unbelief, half waiting for John Quinones from the TV show "What Would You Do" to pop out and ask me why I wasn't going to wait in the shadows to intervene when the driver returned.
My kids were there with me, so I explained to them why I was so upset and then I snapped this picture. I can only hope that I won't see a Honda minivan driving down the wrong side of the freeway soon. This just makes me sick!








4 comments:
Heartbreaking and disturbing. We can only hope she dropped the kids at daycare before she popped open the first can, right?
So sad. I think I would have called the police right then and there. I am a little less forgiving when it comes to stuff like that. Love your blog, cutie!
Hey Alli- I talked to my friend who volunteers with the Sheriff's dept and he told me if you see things like this to call the cops. They would be arrested for having open containers in the car. As a citizen you can put them under citizen's arrest (if you dare ;) until the cops get there. Especially with children, it's big time trouble!
This is a common occurrence in Wisconsin, except there would probably be an open can in the backseat as well. It is disturbing on so many levels. Your picture made me laugh out loud. Good for you for snapping it!
Post a Comment