Maybe it's because I majored in English, but I've always been interested in signs. Sometimes I take pictures of signs that make me laugh, so I started a folder to keep track of them. I just added another one today and thought I'd share them here. I hope they make you smile too!
This one shocked me because most store owners are so welcoming. This was outside a bead store near our home. I would guess that the "customer is NOT always right" here...
I took this picture by the restrooms at Winter Park ski resort on the way home from a camping trip. The one by the Women's restroom said "Check for loose clothing." Clever!
This was at the grocery store right right after Obama was put in office.
I'm not sure it would sell very well now...
This came in the mail a few weeks ago... I actually laughed out loud when I read it.
Heaven forbid, don't do those dishes or vacuum! Let the maid do it!
Dan loved this bumper sticker...
Another bumper sticker. Some will laugh, some may be offended...
Yet another bumper sticker. Apparently, love and money aren't mutually exclusive...
Posted at the Corn Maze in Erie last Fall...
Dan took this one at E3 in California. Yeah, it kind of makes me want to stay outside!
I took this of one of our neighbor's yards when we lived in Erie.
















3 comments:
So funny. You know I share your appreciation for the use (and misuse) of words. What a clever project! I personally could use that last one, only with a cat on it. Grrr.
Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
Love it! Funny signs are the best.
Post a Comment