Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween 2010...

I LOVE Halloween! Fall is my very favorite season and Halloween always seems to usher in the feelings of Fall. I could hardly wait until October 1st to decorate. The kids picked out their own Halloween costumes and Claire's pick surprised me the most... She picked a Super Girl costume! The first time I tried it on her, I laughed so hard, I had tears rolling down my face. She ran around in her costume declaring, "I'm So-per Girl."

Ashlyn dressed up as Cleopatra and Corey as a Jedi. I even pulled out a cavewoman costume out of our dress up box for Dan's work party. It was a bummer that Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, but with Dan's work party and our ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Friday night, a few Trick-or-Treaters from the ward on Saturday night, then soup, cornbread and Trick-or-Treating with some neighbors on Sunday night, the weekend was one big party! Thankfully, it wasn't as cold as last year. We haven't even had snow yet this Fall!
Ashlyn made these adorable spider cupcakes for her school class party...
The kids and I all dressed up at Dan's Halloween party at work...
Ashlyn (Cleopatra) & friends Rachel (Taylor Swift) & Kaylee (spider) at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat...
Claire at Dan's work party...
Halloween night: Dinner and Trick-or-Treating with neighbors & friends, Corey as a Jedi, our home and Jack-O-Lanterns...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...